Strategic Workshops & Documents
FCC - CHEF
The FCC (Future Circular Collider) is a future particle accelerator, with phases allowing for the precision study of the standard model, as well as for reaching never-before achieved collision energies. The FCC has been endorsed by the 2020 Update of the European Strategy for particle physics, and is currently being pursued actively by the international community.
CHIPP has begun creating a new structure called CHEF "CH Experimental research at the FCC", in order to foster long-term Swiss participation in the next future particle collider at CERN. A document describing many envisioned research projects of CHEF has been prepared, and is available here.
For more information on these research activities, please contact the CHIPP chair.
for Research and Infrastructure 2025-2028 and beyond by the Swiss Particle Physics Community
CHIPP Roadmap Workshop 2020
27-28 Aug 2020, Kandersteg
All information available here:
Minutes of the Plenary 27-08-2020 document
Minutes of the Plenary 28-08-2020 document
- Physics Briefing Book Input for the European Strategy for Particle Physics Update 2020
- Swiss input for the discussion on the European Strategy for Particle Physics
- Particle Physics and Related Topics at the Paul Scherrer Institute
- CHIPP Roadmap for Research and Infrastructure 2025–2028 and beyond by the Swiss Particle Physics Community
- APPEC Contribution to the European Particle Physics Strategy
- Future Challenges in Particle Physics Education and Outreach